The 10’6” Inflatable stand up paddle board by Wahoo Inflatables gives you a perfect chance to begin exploring your own adventures in surfing. With a smart design and incredible features, this is definitely one of the best paddle boards in the market. Weighing a mere 21 pounds, you can move around with it easily whether in a car or carrying it on your hands. Its portable nature means that it can go from its storage place down below a car trunk to the water in less than 30 minutes.
Besides its convenient thickness of only 6” thick, this inflatable stand up paddle board also features 2 D rings on the bow and stern used to fasten either gear effectively, a seat, an ankle leash and a life jacket. It also comes with a back pack, a patch kit and a pump. The 2-year warranty placed on this product by Wahoo Inflatables is an indication that they have enough faith in the strength and quality of the material used in its manufacture.
The Wahoo Inflatable Stand Up paddle board Features & Specifications
· Clean deck convenient for easy on/off fun with 2D rings, a bow and stern
· Two permanently fitted fins with 1 removable to enable straight tracking
· An infinite heavy-duty military-grade drop stitch 145mm fabric to 15 PSI
· Easy to launch, Easy to store and fun to paddle
· Wide no skid area for easy movement all around
· Comes with a free paddle
· Tracks well and has a wide base hence floats more weight easily
· Great material and a good zipper
· Improved pump functionality
· Extremely light hence easy to transport
· Quick and simple deflation
· A bit unstable while not in motion
· Comes with an arm pump only, foot pump would have been better
· The free paddle offered is a bit heavy
From its easy-to-carry handle to the ties, this board works pretty well. I like its thickness and the non-slick footing on its board.
I bought this board for a road trip and I have never regretted ever since. Besides it being extremely light, it is efficient and floats well in water albeit expensive.
Good board, perfect performance and a nice zipper. The only thing I do not like about this board is its pump since it is difficult to use. I would have preferred a leg pump instead of the hand pump.
I love this Wahoo standup paddle board. It is firm and manageable to carry and use. It is definitely worth the cost.