The Advanced Elements ISUP Hula 11 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board is quick and fast into the water, all you are required to do is unfold, inflate and hit the water in matter of minutes. The new Hula 11 board is extremely light, compact and durable. Weighing in at just 24 lbs, the board is ideal for paddling, kayaking and even surfing.
Despite its light weight, the board can carry up to 250 lbs! This new inflatable board is very easy to store, just deflate it, roll it and store it in readiness for your next trip to the water. It performs best in tidal areas, slow moving rivers and lakes and with the newly added optional kayak seat and leash attachment, surfing have never been more easier and fun.
•It is made with high pressure, drop stitched construction and to top it off a tough double layer PVC tarpaulin for rigid performance and extended durability for when bumping into those reefs when surfing. This is no pool toy please!
• The board’s deck has a large soft foam traction pad which offers solid grip when wet.
• It has 7 stainless steel D-rings which are attached to board to tie your gear down.
• One military valve inflation chamber.• The board features a raised tip to cut those waves nicely.
• It Has 3 removable fins. One center fin and two side fins. Useful when tracking on flat water.
• Very easy to store, deflates and packs perfectly into duffel bag.
Despite all the cool features this Advanced Elements ISUP Hula 11 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board has, it comes together with this accessories which might come in handy.
• A repair Kit
• Single action hand pump with pressure gauge for easier pumping.
• A Duffel Bag
• Valve adapter
• Three Removable Fins
SIZE AND DIMENSIONS
• Length – 11 feet• Nose – 20.6 inches
• Mid – 30 inches
• Tail – 17.5 inches
• Board thickness – 4 inches
• Fin Length – 8.5 inches
• Weight – 24 lbs
• Weight capacity – 250 lbs
The board comes in color white and orange. Its price ranges from 700$ – 900$. Comes with a One year manufacturer’s warranty. With all the best inflatable stand up paddle board reviews out there, the reviews for this product are pretty good, with customers saying they have used it in rivers and lakes for kayaking,surfing and white water rafting.
It has roughly an average of a 4 star rating out of 5 stars. So if you want the adrenaline rush of surfing high waves using a fast stand up board but the thought of moving around with the thick heavy boards throws you off, hurry up and get yourself one of these from Advance Elements.